Positano, this fishing village located about sixty south of Naples is without a doubt THE ideal destination to leave far from everything and empty your mind.
Between its idyllic setting, its regional cuisine, and its devastating charm, this village has plenty to attract travelers.
Here some reasons to come to Positano
– An incredible panorama, located on a hill facing the sea, the scenery of the village is truly worthy of a postcard.
– Beaches of dreams. Whether made of pebbles, sand, or rock, the beaches will satisfy all of you.
– Positano offers delicious food. The fact of being a fishing village helps a lot: seafood and fish are particularly delicious.
– Unique nights If the day, the village strikes by its beauty, at night, it is a new discovery.
– The lights of the houses, the terraces of the restaurants, and the port allow observing a sumptuous panorama.
And a lot of more…