Visit Madrid. Located in the center of Spain, Madrid is a city with beautiful boulevards and vast parks very well maintained. It ‘s the capital and largest city in Spain.
The richness of Spain’s capital is reflected in its architecture, its museums and cultural treasures, and its cuisine. In Madrid, you can also enjoy gastronomy, shopping, and so many other things. It’s a wonderful city that is definitely worth a visit.
Best places to visit in Madrid
– Royal Palace: Madrid’s most beautiful building. The Royal Palace is a beautiful and very important site in Madrid, it’s the largest royal palace in Western Europe.
– Madrid Cathedral: Madrid’s largest and most important church
– Gran Vía: Madrid’s most famous and most central street
– Plaza Mayor. Marvelous enclosed square. Steeped in almost five centuries of history and tradition, Madrid’s most famous square, a lively hub of cultural activity.
– Templo de Debod: An authentic 2nd Century BC Egyptian temple in the middle of Madrid
– Puerta del Sol: Which is the center of everything, Madrid’s most central and best-known square.
– Museo del Prado: Spain’s most prestigious museum, houses some of the world’s most universally recognizable works of art from 12th- to 19th-century Europe. You could be browsing through the palatial halls and be lingering over masterpieces of the great Spanish painters Diego Velázquez, Francisco de Goya, and El Greco.
– Plaza de la Villa: Incredibly historic square
– Puerta de Alcalá: The old city gate, a Madrid icon
– Puerta del Sol: Madrid’s most central and best-known square
– Plaza de Cibeles: Madrid is known for many beautiful squares like this one
– Plaza de Oriente: Beautiful square located in front of the Royal Palace.